● Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years of work experience in structural design of e-cigarette products (required);
● Familiar with the structural design of the product: 3D modeling, disassembly, PCB stacking and detailed design of spare parts according to the ID diagram design;
● Familiar with relevant materials, mold processing and manufacturing, production molding and surface treatment technology;
● Able to independently complete product structure design and product follow-up, with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
● Possess a good sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit, and experience in digital electronic product development such as e-cigarettes and mobile phones is preferred.
● Responsible for the company's product flavor identification, quality control of finished products in and out of the warehouse;
● Responsible for the determination and elimination evaluation of flavor standard samples; timely replace expired samples, samples that do not meet market requirements, and samples that need to be upgraded for technical improvement, and establish standard sample files;
● Responsible for the comparison and summary of the flavor analysis of foreign samples and company samples, and write the flavor report;
● Responsible for the flavor quality control of the production process (after fine separation and flavor arrangement);
● Responsible for the preparation and delivery of inspection reports for raw materials and finished products;
● Responsible for the assessment of the flavor quality of new product development in the laboratory;
● More than 3 years of experience in the electronic cigarette industry;
● Proficient in using Excel, Word, PPT and other office software.
● Bachelor degree or above, more than 2 years of experience in e-cigarette taste debugging and e-liquid debugging;
● Familiar with Office, Visio, Project and other office software;
● Experienced in internal audit and supplier audit for ISO9000-2015 quality management system and ISO14000-2015 environmental management system;
● Identify with the corporate culture and business philosophy, and be willing to grow and develop together with the company.